Cleopatra Chain Bracelet Class
- link to video tutorial
- pdf of written instructions with 58 step by step photos
- both left-handed and right-handed instructions included
Learn to make a Cleopatra Chain Bracelet…
You’ll be shocked at how easy it is to make a bracelet that looks so complex! This is a great project to develop your skill of opening and closing jump rings. This ancient pattern of assembling rings is commonly referred to as Cleopatra chain. The serpentine pattern drapes beautifully as a bracelet, but would also lend itself well to being made into a necklace because it also drapes side to side. When you pair this chain pattern with one of my “Jenuine” toggle clasps, you are sure to create a bracelet you will love for years to come.
Recommended pre-requisites for this class…
- You will need to know the basics about how to open and close jump rings. Check out our free tutorials by clicking here.
You may also be interested in our Cleopatra Chain Class Bundle where you get all 4 Cleopatra Chain Classes for one lower price. Click here for more info…
This class includes:
- downloadable pdf files (both right-handed and left-handed versions) of written instructions complete with 58 step by step process photos
- link to a video tutorial showing you the process in detail
Materials needed: (yields 7.5” bracelet)
- Jenuine toggle clasp
- (27) 8/32” ID 16ga sterling silver jump rings
- (59) 4/32” ID 18ga sterling silver jump rings
Note: When making a chain bracelet you typically add about 1” to your actual wrist measurement. Of course, this depends slightly on how tight or loose you like them to fit, but using this formula gives you a good estimate. If you need a longer bracelet than 7.5”, you will need to augment the kit with additional rings.