1 x 1 Chain Necklace with Beads Kit
$64.00 – $68.00
- Includes (69) 7/32″ ID 16ga sterling silver jump rings (made by us in Phoenix, AZ from recycled material)
- Includes (1) 13mm sterling silver lobster clasp
- Most kits include (5) Unicorne Glass Beads (artisan made in the US) – unless you choose the no beads option
- Kit yields a 16″ long necklace. If you need more rings to lengthen it, you can purchase them separately. (10 rings yields about 2″ in length)
- Includes a downloadable file of the written instructions both right and left-handed versions
- Includes a link to the video tutorial on our website.
Everything you need to create a 1 x 1 chain necklace with beads from our free tutorial…
Kit includes a 13 mm teardrop shaped lobster clasp, (69) 7/32″ 16ga sterling silver jump rings, and (5) Unicorne glass beads in a variety of colors.
The kit produces a 16″ chain necklace. If you wish to create a longer necklace, or just want to get extra rings in case you mess one up, you can get additional rings by the bag in increments of 10, 25, or 50. 10 rings will yield about 2″ of chain length. Click here to purchase additional rings.
Our jump rings are created from recycled sterling silver wire. and are saw cut in Phoenix, AZ. The Unicorne glass beads are artisan made in the USA and have naturally occurring variations, so the images we provide are representative of your actual beads offering the best view we could of the variations.
When you purchase this kit, you also get a link to the video tutorial (which is filmed for right-handed construction), and you get written versions of the instructions with lots of great step-by step photos in both a right-hand version as well as a left-hand version since left-hand dominant people are likely to want to open their rings opposite and construct their chain with the opposite hands.