Squiggle Link Earrings
A Jewelry Design 1 & 2 Project
(registration instructions below)
Desert Jewel Studio, 26839 N 44th St, Cave Creek, AZ 85331. You will receive directions upon registering for class.
This class is not on the schedule at this time. If you are interested in taking it, e-mail email@example.com with your interest and availability.
How do I sign up?
Class will be $50/person. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jen at (480)635-2402 to register any time from noon to 10pm.
What will I need to bring to class?
Kit available for sale in class ($9)
- 5″ 20ga half-hard sterling silver wire
- 9″ 18ga dead soft sterling silver wire
- (2) 3mm round sterling silver beads
- (4) 5/32″ ID 18ga sterling silver jump rings
- (2) Unicorn glass beads
- Flush cutter
- File(s) – needle files are fine for this project
- Wrap n’ tap pliers (Beadsmith # PL46 or Eurotool equivalent – 13mm,16mm,20mm steps)
- Step pliers (Beadsmith # PL48)
- Bail-making pliers (optional) (Beadsmith #PL42)
- Embossing hammer
- steel block and silencing pad
- Chain-nose pliers
- Flat pliers
- Sharpie marker (ultra fine tip)
- 3M sanding sponges/ slurry coated polishing cloths
- Magnifying glasses– most people don’t think they need them until they are faced with seeing the detail of jewelry close-up.
- Covered water or other refreshing beverage
- Snacks are always welcome as well. 🙂
The following will be provided for your use in class, but feel free to bring your own if you have them…
- pin vise fitted with a cup bur appropriate for 18 and 20ga wires
- silicone lubricant
- rubbing alcohol
The majority of the above items are available locally at C&D Silver, SJ Jewelry Supply, Lonnie’s Jewelry Supply or other on-line jewelry supply sources. If you have any difficulty or questions about obtaining any of these items, please contact Jen to inquire about your options.