Patinas for Copper
Desert Jewel Studio, 26839 N 44th St, Cave Creek, AZ 85331. You will receive directions upon registering for class.
This class is not on the schedule at this time. If you are interested in taking it, e-mail email@example.com with your interest and availability.
How do I sign up?
Class will be $60/person. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jen at (480)635-2402 to register any time from noon to 10pm.
What will I need to bring to class
This class doesn’t require the traditional set of jewelry tools. I will provide everything you need, but here’s the list of what we’ll be using: (feel free to bring some if you wish to avoid waiting)
- copper blanks (I will provide 1″ x 1.5″ blanks to experiment with)
- emery paper – various grits
- 00 Steel wool
- old soft toothbrush
- Barkeeper’s friend
- Dawn dish soap
- Rubbing alcohol
- Plastic spoons
- Small plastic containers for burying samples
- Spanish moss
- Various containers for washing, chemical mixing, and fuming
- side towels
- spray bottles
- cupric nitrate
- salt water
- white vinegar
- Covered water or other refreshing beverage
- Snacks are always welcome as well. 🙂
- You will also need a spray lacquer to seal them once you achieve these great colors.