Open Session Class
Note: These classes are reserved for those of you who are acclimated to our methods at Desert Jewel Studio.
You get access to my specialized equipment that you have used in classes, my instructions, design advisement, and overall mentoring.
This is perfect class to take if you:
- have projects to finish up from a previous class,
- want to work on a new design that you aren’t sure of,
- have a project that you don’t own the appropriate tool to accomplish,
- would like to repeat a project that you haven’t created for a while and would like to be able to get help along the way,
- need some design advice,
- want to work on developing your Measuring Charts Made Easy Reference,
- have a class that you have been wanting to take, but the schedule hasn’t worked for your convenience (and you are willing to utilize the instructions with intermittent help from me),
- or simply want to work with others in a fun and creative environment.
These classes are loads of fun and always inspiring. You never know what you may learn as the others in the class are following their own muse.
Desert Jewel Studio, 26839 N 44th St, Cave Creek, AZ 85331.
How do I sign up?
Class will be $20/hour or $45/for the 3 hour class. E-mail email@example.com or call Jen at (480)635-2402 to register any time from noon to 10pm.
What will I need to bring to class?
That depends on what project you want to work on…
Kindly let me know what you plan to accomplish during the class, so that I can be prepared (since I haul most of the equipment from home). I can also assist in narrowing the scope of tools you will need. Communication is the key! E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text me at (480)635-2402 any time from noon to 10pm.