Infinity Link Wide Chain Maille Bracelet
(registration instructions below)
Learn to utilize infinity links within chain maille! This class does not include instruction for the infinity links – this is a class featuring how to use them. See the Infinity Link Chain class to learn to make the links. The clasp is part of the class kit along with the jump rings you will need to complete this project, however it is a play on the Tri-Flourish Pendant Class. Repetition is your friend with this project. Chain patterns can be confusing, but I will help you through all of your blunders until you have a fabulous bracelet.
The use of jump rings in decorative patterns derived from ancient practices.
Level: Advanced (***)
The links add difficulty, but once the pattern starts to reveal itself, it gets easier.
Desert Jewel Studio, 26839 N 44th St, Cave Creek, AZ 85331. You will receive directions upon registering for class.
This class is not on the schedule at this time. If you are interested in taking it, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest and availability.
How do I sign up?
Class will be $50/person. E-mail email@example.com or call Jen at (480)635-2402 to register any time from noon to 10pm.
What will I need to bring to class?
Project Materials: Please note that you are expected to come to class with your infinty links already made.
Kit for 16ga bracelet: (for sale in class for $82 which includes everything except for the infinity links)
- (102) 16ga 7/32″ID jump rings
- (4) 16ga 4/32″ID jump rings
- (1) 16ga Tri-Flourish Link Toggle Clasp
- (26) 16ga infinity links (as instructed in the infinity link chain class)
Kit for 18ga bracelet: (for sale in class for $61 which includes everything except for the infinity links)
- (154) 18ga 5/32″ID jump rings
- (2) 16ga 4/32″ID jump rings
- (2) 18ga 4/32″ID jump rings
- (1) 18ga Tri-Flourish Link Toggle Clasp
- (39) 18ga infinity links (as instructed in the infinity link chain class)
Tools: (inquire about renting tools if you are not equipped)
- Chain-nose jewelry pliers
- Bead mat
- Magnifying glasses – most people don’t think they need them until they are faced with seeing the detail of jewelry close-up.
- Covered water or other refreshing beverage
- Snacks are always welcome as well. 🙂
The majority of the above items are available locally at C&D Silver, SJ Jewelry Supply, Lonnie’s Jewelry Supply or other on-line jewelry supply sources. If you have any difficulty or questions about obtaining any of these items, please contact Jen to inquire about your options.