Forged Diameter Curve Link Bracelet
A Jewelry Design 1 Project
Forming – Forging – Assembly
Desert Jewel Studio, 26839 N 44th St, Cave Creek, AZ 85331. You will receive directions upon registering for class.
This class is not on the schedule at this time. If you are interested in taking it, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest and availability.
How do I sign up?
Class will be $50/person. E-mail email@example.com or call Jen at (480)635-2402 to register any time from noon to 10pm.
What will I need to bring to class?
Kit available for sale in class ($20)
- 14″ length of 14ga dead soft sterling silver wire
- (1) 13mm teardrop lobster clasp
- (7) 5/32″ ID 16ga sterling silver jump rings
- (1) 4/32″ ID 16ga sterling silver jump rings
- (1) 6/32″ ID 16ga sterling silver jump rings -soldered
- Flush cutter – heavy duty
- File(s) – needle files are fine for this project
- Wrap n’ tap pliers (Beadsmith # PL46 or Eurotool equivalent – 13mm,16mm,20mm steps)
- Bail-making pliers (Beadsmith #PL42)
- Embossing hammer
- steel block and silencing pad
- Chain-nose pliers
- Flat pliers
- Sharpie marker (ultra fine tip)
- 1.5mm hole punch
- pin vise fitted with: cup bur for 14ga wire (2.3mm); and a 2.5 mm round bur
- silicone lubricant
- 3M sanding sponges/ slurry coated polishing cloths
- Magnifying glasses– most people don’t think they need them until they are faced with seeing the detail of jewelry close-up.
- Covered water or other refreshing beverage
- Snacks are always welcome as well. 🙂
The majority of the above items are available locally at C&D Silver, SJ Jewelry Supply, Lonnie’s Jewelry Supply or other on-line jewelry supply sources. If you have any difficulty or questions about obtaining any of these items, please contact Jen to inquire about your options.