Cleopatra Chain Maille Bracelet
Desert Jewel Studio, 26839 N 44th St, Cave Creek, AZ 85331. You will receive directions upon registering for class.
This class is not on the schedule at this time. If you are interested in taking it, e-mail email@example.com with your interest and availability.
How do I sign up?
Class will be $45/person. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jen at (480)635-2402 to register any time from noon to 10pm.
What will I need to bring to class?
($55 kit for sale in class – yields a 7 1/4″ long bracelet)
- “Jenuine” toggle clasp with a 3/4″ bar
- (27) 8/32″ ID 16ga sterling silver rings
- (59) 4/32″ ID 18ga sterling silver rings
- Chain-nose pliers
- Flat pliers
- Bead mat
- Magnifying glasses– most people don’t think they need them until they are faced with seeing the detail of jewelry close-up.
- Covered water or other refreshing beverage
- Snacks are always welcome as well. 🙂
The majority of the above items are available locally at C&D Silver, SJ Jewelry Supply, Lonnie’s Jewelry Supply or other on-line jewelry supply sources. If you have any difficulty or questions about obtaining any of these items, please contact Jen to inquire about your options.